1/8" TRS (Stereo) Connector
Furutech makes a wide variety of OEM parts known the world over for their quality construction and superb sound. Our engineers examine every part of the signal and power path no matter how small and optimize each and every connection.
Take 3.5mm stereo connectors: Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FT-735 connectors are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials.
The FT-735 features an a (Alpha) phosphor bronze conductor and Teflon insulation for minimal impedance and a nonmagnetic stainless housing for superior damping.
Features and Materials
• Main conductor: Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated a (Alpha) Phosphor bronze conductor
• Insulation with Teflon Resin
• Housing: Nonmagnetic stainless.
• Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy.
• Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.0mm
• Connections: Soldered
Housing: 9.0ψx 23.0mm overall length
Total overall length: 41.3 mm approx.
Furutech FT-735 (R) 3.5mm stereo Connector Premier Performance and Legendary Build